blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Three names you go by:
1. Ray
2. Guo Sheng
3. Ah **** (I cant disclose this..... Hahaha.....)

Three screen names you have had:
1. Ray
2. oOHeliumOo
3. GammaRay

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Tanned
2. Able to pick up sports fast
3. I cant think of anything else

Three physical things you do not like about yourself:
1. Vertically challenged
2. Complexion like the moon
3. I cant think of anything else

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Hainan Island
2. Poem in the ancestral hall in China
3. Name

Three things that scare you:
1. Flying cockroaches
2. Violence
3. More violence

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Laptop
2. Phone
3. Keys

Three of your favorite musical artists as of now:
1. Red Hot Chilli Pepper
2. Linkin Park
3. Oasis/Coldplay

Three of your favorite songs:
1. In The End
2. Hotel California
3. Chasing Cars

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Happiness
2. Smiles
3. Laughters

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Sweet looking
2. Good looking
3. Yummy looking

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Soccer
2. Gaming
3. Reading

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Start studying
2. Stop proscratinating
3. Have fun

Three careers you are considering/have considered:
1. Consultancy
2. Management Associates
3. People related work

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan
2. South America
3. Taiwan

Three names that you like:
1. Ray
2. Natalie
3. Match

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Live a laidback life
2. Be hedonistic for a while
3. Learn to play a musical instrument

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. My room is incredibly untidy
2. I am kinda unsensitive
3. I leave things till the last minute

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I eat uber slow
2. I have a pair of small hands
3. I do everything slowly

Three celeb crushes:
1. Fiona Xie
2. Vivian Hsu
3. Charlie Young

Three things you love:
1. Playing soccer
2. Chilling out with my loves
3. Having no worries

Labels:


posted at 3.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth