blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, April 20, 2007

Signed my soul...... Sealed my internship contract in the office today..... Got to see some interesting stuff about ML..... The senior management came down to congratulate the interns as well....... LOL..... Starting my internship on May 14th and ending on 20th July..... Hahaha.... A short 10 weeks........

8 NUS, 1 NTU and 1 SMU...... Should have been 2 SMU if Raymond didnt get stirred into that internship stuff with EY...... Nice people...... Will get to know them better through this stint.....

2 formal assessment will be given and it will also be use to determine whether I will be offered full time employment upon graduation...... Just gotta try my very best and see what happens......

Congratz Bwee....... :) Happy for you......

Life is fragile...... My dad is left with 11% of working kidney..... The 89% died on him....... Lord, just hope that You will take away the pain and toxic in his body...... Refresh and rejuvenate......

Labels:


posted at 20.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth