blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh well..... SMU draws first blood...... IE A result is out......
I got a B (Forecasted A-/A)...... And I dont freaking understand.......
Scored 90%(Mean is 80%) in the first quiz, 78% on the second...... Gotten A- on my project (Which is among the highest in the pile of reports I saw when I picked up the graded copy)......

Unless I flunk my final exam really really badly...... I couldnt fathom how I can get a B..... Or unless Augustine Tan really grades his students darn strict now......

Oh well..... SMU 1 - Ray 0.......
1 out..... 4 more to go.......

IE just ended my expected gay semester...... Just praying for my other modules not to be like IE......

Labels:


posted at 20.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth