blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, April 28, 2007

All the results had been finally released..... Final score: SMU 3- Ray 2

IE, MA and Ethics is below expectations. Strategy and Marketing is above expectations.......

MA: B
IE A: B+
Ethics: B+
Marketing: A+
Strategy: A

Its all achieved through God's grace........ :)

Special mention is the Strategy group project in which we claimed 38.5 out of 40 percent......
Its horrendously gay...... All thanks to my wonderful groupmates: Edmund, LN, Jiahui and Geraldine........ Our report is darn power........ I only realize it when I read it again.......

I topped the class/batch in marketing...... Darn gay...... 100th percentile...... Hahaha...... Too bad no book prize....... Heeee....... I should seriously be a marketing student.......

Rushing FYP is seriously a pain in the arse....... Urrrggghhhh...... Just wanna end it as soon as possible....... Exchange application and internship on-boarding documents gotta be done by this weekend...... Urggghhhh.......

I need to apply for scholarship for the coming year...... Gotta try it again...... I seriously needed it this timer round....... Dad's condition making it all the more compelling....... Gotta prolly put it under the church's prayer list...... For the alleviation of pain during dialysis and the mental destress the condition might cause........

Alright Mates........ Enjoy this wonderful summer....... :)

Labels:


posted at 28.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth