blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, April 13, 2007

2 more to go..... MA tomorrow and Strategy on Saturday...... The IE paper was really quite unexpected...... The questions were phrased differently from what he always used to set....... And its tougher too....... Just hope I will be alright.....

Went for Shell interview this morning...... I nailed some questions and flunked some...... Flunk in the sense that the reply didnt seem well thought out or came out right...... I answered some questions in circles rather than directly tackling it......

Requested to discuss a topic totally unrelated to Shell; "Tourism"...... Some sort like a GP style question..... I dont think I did well..... Oh well...... Just wish for the best..... The place, culture and the people seem kinda cool...... The jobscope is kinda cool as well...... Its a generic internship program meaning that Shell could place me in any of the offices as well as functional areas...... She even mentioned that allocation to Pulau Bukom is possible...... LOL......

Chance Of Hire: 40%

Praise be to God, He answered my prayers..... Im bless with more internship opportunity now...... Merrill Lynch interview (Tech n Ops) is on Saturday right after my Strategy paper...... IE Singapore (Dubai) also invited me to an interview....... The thought about working in Dubai sounds really cool and adventurous.......

Just hope that I can perform in the interviews and settle it once and for all.......

Nat bought me an incredibly nice shirt for my 25th birthday gift during lunch break...... I rarely have that feeling of impulse to get a certain item..... This grey shirt happen to be that one in a million..... Its sorta like having that Im-Just-Going-To-Get-It-No-Matter-What feeling...... Its a great buy and I love it..... Thank you so much :)

2 more to go..... Just 2 more......
Good luck for those still battling sleepless night to mug for their papers......
Chill and have fun for the more fortunate ones.......

Labels:


posted at 13.4.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth