blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week 6......

Scored well in IE A..... Hahaha..... Really quite thankful for JH....... Coaching me in the eleventh hour........ Praise the Lord for strength and wisdom and my dear friends.......

Strategy and Marketing still unknown....... Things have really been on track and I hope I could keep this up and nail this semester........

Bharti rejected me....... Didnt even get into the interview phase....... Sigh~~~ There goes my gold pot....... Left Infosys and HSBC....... Gonna try for P&G as well....... Things on the internship side looks really grim...... Hopefully I could just secure a good one and I could go on to prepare for my exchange application.......

Mum sorta gave the go ahead....... Probably gonna be Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand on my choices......... Europe and US is outta bounds........ No money no honey.......

As we approach graduation, the stress within is overbearing....... So much uncertainty........ The expectations of future career prospect seems to be lowering everyday....... Its kinda sickening....... The path is unclear and we are on our own now.........

Labels:


posted at 4.2.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth