blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bahhhh..... Think I wont do well for Ethics mid term and Marketing quiz 2.......

Took part in the Wakiki beach soccer....... Im darn unfit....... I get tired real easy coupled with the difficulty in trying to move the ball through the beach sand == Tragic...... Hahaha...... But at least I got my lazy bum out of bed and into some sporting action......

The ang paos gathered at Aunt Doreen's place saves my ass...... Economic slum...... Even Nat uses the "mortgage sofa" analogy on me...... LMAO...... Bursts out laughing when I heard that...... Reminds me of the music video of DIDO....... I forget the song but its the music video that shows her flat being demolished and her furniture being carried away by some movers......

Just caught "Curse Of The Golden Flower"........ Lots of gold in the show...... The emperor in the past really lives in such hedonistic environment?? I wanttt...... The court servants wears like darn super low cut costume...... Its like a corset of the Chinese....... The show is pretty ok.......

In the midst of the show, an insurance agent called....... Those agents when they approached you in MRT stations for a short survey and asked whether do you save money sort........ I typically answer that I dont which is true....... Anyway, I think I rejected her quite badly through the phone........ Bahhh...... Tough job.......

Exchange application done....... HKU, HKUST......
Internship still pretty much dead.......

Week 9...... 6 more to go.......

Labels:


posted at 27.2.07 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth