blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry and blessed Christmas to my family and all my friends.......
One month zipped by just like that....... And little mice are ready for the race once again in another week or so....... Its been a really great holiday for me to just be a worm........ Prison Break, Heroes, DVDs, Books and Games.......

No meetings to attend, no assignments, no quiz........ This is what I call Life

Finished "Ambler Warning" by Robert Ludlum and "Running With Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs........ Both are worth reading....... :)
Currently on "Mary Mary" by James Patterson.......

Well. Deja Vu........ Very very similar to what happened in the past........ I think im just not suited for a one on one........ Maybe only when Im expected to do less talking will it be alright........ It seems that when the other party do not join in the conversation, I would feel....... Queer.......

It has happen again and again...... Things always turn sour....... Oh well....... Theres nothing I can do I guess........ Talking isnt really my best trait afterall........

Im tired....... I need to sleep already.......
Night........

Labels:


posted at 25.12.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth