blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stress!!!!!!

4 papers and one more submission to go........ Im losing confidence in this semester.......
The aim I set out to get is losing its sight.......

My forecast on my results are usually quite accurate.......
As of now;

FA: A
AA: A-
PMSB: A-
BP: B+/A-
HCM: B/B+

Best possible GPA: 3.68......
Worst possible GPA: 3.54......

Bahhhh....... HCM holds the key.......
AA, PMSB could very well save the day.......

It all boils down to the final examination hence Im freaking stress........ Im beginning to doubt my choice of major....... Sigh~~~ Notorious Prof could very well doom and trample everything which you set upon......
Well well......

Good luck to everyone for the papers.......
An even more accurate forecast will be after the examinations.......
Cheerios peepz......

posted at 21.11.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth