blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hell week is almost over...... Left with FA report, PMSB report and presentation....... Cleared a helluva bitch for AA....... Left with that individual crap to deal with.......

I sorta crapped for my PMSB 7% quiz...... Totally took it without preparation and got 2.5/7...... Kinda lame to drop points just like that......

Im running out of gas to last the studying week...... Mind over matter......

Completed "Gone For Good" by Harlen Corban....... As good as "Tell No One" but the ending doesnt impress me as much.......

Borrowed Nat's "Vanishing Act" by Jodi Picoult...... Too busy for the past weeks to even do some shopping for my new novels.....

posted at 12.11.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth