blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, October 19, 2006

Im feeling weird....... I never felt this way in my life ever....... Some school of thoughts irks me and when I have friends that have that school of thoughts...... The discomfort triplefold........

Narrow minded people irks the hell outta me........ When they only see what they want to see because their 6/6 vision is clouded........ Sigh~~~

The cataracts in them made them see through the haze like we are experiencing now....... Some crazy PSI ratings..........

Bahhhh...... Some weird thoughts........

Blind by greens,
Big on figures,
What they miss,
Makes them crease
.

Cheerios peepz....... :)

posted at 19.10.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth