blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 24, 2006

Went for my long overdue run...... I think I ran about 3km....... Thats simply pathetic....... I have about a couple of months to train for my 42km....... Its gonna be helluva challenge........ Gonna train real hard for the marathon........ I wanna push myself to the limit........ To test my mental strength........ Hiakkkk.......

Currently reading "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin S. Sharma....... Not much of a novel but more a self help book....... Its quite informative........ Gonna try to use some of the techniques to improve my life....... In fact, I have used some of the techniques without realising it........ Will update once I complete this book.......

Slept like a hog today....... NICEEEEE....... Hahahaha....... Slept early last night and woke up for service....... Slept again after service till about now......... Oink oink.......

Alright...... Recharged and ready to burst for the week till Sunday again....... Cheerios peepz.......

posted at 24.9.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth