blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, August 18, 2006

Woooot...... Been a while since my last entry........ Some updates on my life yeah.......

The Cancer Thingy has officially ended; I raised $478 out of it....... This is my largest raised amount in any form of donation drive........ Thank you everyone who has supported the drive......... Largest pledge belongs to Lena Oh....... Haha....... She happens to be Natalie's mum......... :p Auntie is always so generous........ :)

Thanks Tim and Gan as well....... The only two online pledges........

I have also kinda ended my army stint........ Im only left with the ORD administratives matter to settle....... The FFIs and clearance......... Wheeeee....... But this also marks the start of the ten years cycle of reservist........ Boooooo.........

Nat is back from the States about a week ago.......... Nice to have her back........ She gotten me two very nice tees........ My kinda colours........ Lol........ Thank you so much dear....... :)

LTB's work starting to pour in........ Just received my class list for the coming semester......... A good mix this time round........ But no one that I know of is in my class......... Back to the same old administratives routine of LTB yet again........ My final semester of being a HTA........ Gonna be great.........

Involve in Convocation 2006 to usher the VVIP........ Chancellor and President of SMU........ I felt that its rather lame to usher someone for just like 4 steps....... But I guess my presence in a formal suit and pants there will prolly triplefold the importance of anyone I usher....... Lol....... Oh well...... Its fun in some way i guess.......

Reading still at Sophie's World........ Kinda slow but its really quite mentally taxing and challenging......... Thoughts provoking......... Two books on my shelf on standby........ The latest was given to me by Nat.......

"Tell No One" by Harlen Coben........ The blurp coupled with Nat's recommendation makes this much more appealing......... Will update once I read it.........

SMU's the second law school in Singapore....... Good news in a way........ Gonna know more lawyers other than Candice, Kao and Zhe Xian....... Lol.......

School is starting in another 3 more days......... Looking forward to it to a certain extent....... Same aim........ Chionggggg ahhhhhh..........

Cheerios peepz.......

posted at 18.8.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth