blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, August 03, 2006

Woooooo....... So this is the online details of how you could donate to the worthy cause of the Children Cancer Foundation........

http://www.ccf.org.sg/hfh/online/pledge.php?find_shavee=yap+kw

Follow this link and the rest is easy........ Please donate for the sake of the children yeah.......... 300 odd dollars had been collected through the pledge card but only $20 through the online channel........ Its pathetic....... So please help peepz........ It could go a long way......... Just visit less night spots, less shopping, spend a little less than you should when travelling, miss out on one of the expensive restaurant and the world could be a better place to live in........ :)

Been sick for the two days running....... The bouts of flu and cough just wouldnt leave me alone........ Bahhhh........ Aint that bad but it irks me enough.......

Completed "Map Of Bones" by James Rollin....... It was great....... A little different from the two books that I have previously read by him........ Theres a slight taste of Dan Brown in there....... A little more historical references and of course much more intellectually written........ Simply, more informative.......... Filled with action throughout....... Riveting read.........

8/10........

Bought "Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly yesterday......... My first book on him...... Im already more than half on it......... Its good........ The plot starts getting interesting a little more than a quarter out........ Will update once Im done with it.........

Going to buy the "Wind-up Bird Chronicles" by Haruki........ His fanstasy work on "Kafka On The Shore" still lingers in my mind......... Will be yet another interesting read.........

Just a few days ago, I met up with some of secondary school peepz........ Saw some faces which I haven seen ever since secondary days....... And thats about 8 years out?? Yeah, so it was great to catch up with them........ Especially Shuhui. Shankar and Shiyan whom Ive been missing out all this years......... Chatted till late that day.......... Found out alot more about some of those that wasnt there........ Many already got married or rom-ed........ Wow........ And i meant wow........ All of them gals though....... So all da best to my mates yeah.........

School starting about soon........ Awakening from my long summer slumber........ Gotta throw in the coals and get the steam running soon....... Still pretty much the same aim........ To improve my GPA and make the best out of what I could in school........

Talked to Kaushal yesterday at the Ambassador gathering........ Gave me some information and insights........ Interesting........ Will pursue it when the times draw near........

42km Marathon........ An invitation from the Gsr 8 peepz........ The gals signed up for the 21km and Ad, Zq wanted me on the 42 with them........ I tried running 4 yesterday and im outta breath faster than you reading this last statement......... Im taking in this option at the moment....... But im not sure whether I can commit time into training.......... With SMU Ambassadors and LTB HTA....... These double whammy coupled with 5 modules could drag me to the abyss of the sea with a deadweight on the transcript.......... Gonna tread it carefully............

Gotta have my lunch and maybe get back to the "Lincoln Lawyer"....... Prolly gonna finish it today so I can do more novels shopping later in the evening........

Cheerios peepz....... :)

posted at 3.8.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth