blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, July 21, 2006

Bahhhh...... Is it me or is it that girls nowadays are clad much more scantily as ever...... Breast seems to appear much more often on the streets than ever........ Be it on posters, media or homo-serpians.........

Bahhhh cleavages....... Felicia Chin's literally screamed at me everyday when I knocked off....... Her on a mega watt smile holding up some diary product with a seemingly approriate top that proudly presents her cleavages that implicitly correlate her pair and the product.......

Maybe its the weather........ Everyone tends to lean on the skimpier side of the wardrobe........ Showing more during this period of time........ Its irritatingly distracting if she happens to have features like Jessica Alba or Cheryl Tweedy....... Though thats none and few in between but when one pops up....... Every mother's son line of sight seems to roam and linger a little longer than they should on them........

Dont get me wrong..... I have nothing against cleavages...... But somehow it just irks me a little that there are suddenly an outburst of them....... Its just inapproriate on the streets....... Maybe Im weird...... Bahhhh.......

Completed "The Last Juror"........ Its not that good and yet not that bad........ Its just outta focus in my opinion....... The plot was woven after "A Time To Kill"....... You will find the same characters in these two novels........ The novel just delineate out of the plot....... Doesnt impress me as much as his other works........

6.5/10........

Currently on "Map Of Bones" by James Rollin........ My third book on him....... The blurts states that its like a hybrid of Dan Brown and Clive Cussler........ Gotta see how it goes hur hur.......

Weekend is here again...... Wheeeeee.........
Cheerios......

posted at 21.7.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth