blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1am........

I slept and slept the whole day....... What a sloth....... Lol...... It must be the green doing all this evil stuff to my body.......

Completed "A Time To Kill"....... Nice ending........ Carl Lee Hailey was acquitted........ What I like about Grisham is always the witty dialogue...... Its incredibly funny....... Especially the Summa Cum Laude genius from the sorority ole miss....... Lol...... She certainly spiced things up......... However, this book is alittle too descriptive to my liking........

7.5/10.........

Currently on "The Last Juror"......... Another of Grisham........ Still pretty dull as of now........ Hopefully, it will get better..........

Italy won the World Cup....... The only team that I seldom watch......... The only time I saw them played would be the day they lifted the world cup........ The head butt from Zidane stunned me...... I was pretty much half asleep at that point of time till the replay on Zidane woke me up........ He must have been taunted....... No doubt about that....... It must be some serious malicious remark......... Thats the only reason I could think of that could make him delirious.......

Les Bleus still pretty much rise up to expectations......... France all da way........

posted at 12.7.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth