blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wheeeee....... Been reading non stop these few days........

Completed "The Five People You Meet In Heaven"....... Very good and very thought provoking....... Kinda get you thinking about your own life........ I will prolly had a hard time figuring out the five person I would meet in context to the book........ Eddie afterlife allowed him to make sense of what his life was......... I especially liked the last part when the gal he burned actually pulled him up to heaven....... Those precious little hands...........

9/10..........

About to finish "King Of Torts".......... Not much of any action in this book........ But still, it got me hooked straight into the wee hours......... Somehow I know that Clay would be absorbed by GREED........ Money never enough hur hur......... 100 millions and he sought for more..........

As I read on, I almost felt like Clay in the book........ The figures got me dizzy........ Several millions earned here and a couple there........ Gosh....... What would I do if I got so much money....... Bury it in an offshore bank and spend my life in the Bahamas hur hur........ I always thought of visiting those exotic places in Bahamas, Jamaica etc etc...... Maybe I would do just that if I strike jackpot........ American dream for Clay hur hur...... Not the lottery but through the Mass Tort Litigation....... He is in deep shit now...... Overspending and such......... Gonna complete it and see how it ends.........

Searching for new authors and titles yet again....... But would probably seek to complete the Grisham's series before venturing into unchartered waters......... "A Time To Kill" and "Street Lawyer"........ 2 that I haven read it yet....... Will probably get it tomorrow.........

Gotta get some running....... Been lazing around for months without moving my bones....... Gotta get my legs running........ :P

Cheerios folks........ :)

posted at 28.6.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth