blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cranky mood today....... Completed duty this morning and had less than 2-3 hours of sleep...... Just had belated Father's Day celebration for Dad....... Its great that nowadays Bro kept organizing these outings....... Its really nice of him....... But I wonder whether Sis helped to foot the bill too.......

Completed 3 books........ "Sphere" by Michael Crichton, "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Lee Harper and the third; "London Bridges" by James Patterson....... All three in 2 weeks....... Kinda fast for a slow reader like me hence you can prolly deduce that the books are page turner........

Kinda lazy to write a review for all three........ Go get them all is what I have to say...... Especially the all-time classic by Lee Harper.......

Bought another two more.......

"Five People You Meet In Heaven" by Mitch Albom....... Old title....... I managed to get my hands on it some years ago but couldnt fork out the time to read it and returned without reading....... Hence I bought it this time round....... Its really good and Im raring to go.......

"The King Of Torts" by John Grisham is the second title........ Back to my first love hur hur........ Read almost all the collections from John Grisham but this is one that I have miss....... Looking forward to the witty plot and writing from Grisham yeah........

Thats about all for my readings........ Saz approached me to be a book reviewer for Blurt some time ago....... Haven really thought about it....... But taking on the role would have me deviating from my main stream genre of reading........ Thats the biggest drawback.......

Still feeling cranky...... Just hate doing weekend duties....... It suck the life outta ya........ Render ya the sucky feeling....... Its the last of its kind for me hur hur......... To hell with regimental duties........

Cheerios peepz........

posted at 25.6.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth