blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back from Church Camp....... It rocks....... Praise the Lord....... I had a really wonderful time there.......

We stayed in Marriot Putrajaya....... Its in KL and its freakin huge....... In fact "huge" doesnt seems approriate to justify for its size....... The room are all in suites....... Thats probably explain why the cost of the church camp is rather high...... $470 for me........ But then again, all meals are covered and are all buffet style........

The teaching and the discussion session are wonderful....... Elaine and myself are probably the youngest among all the members in the discussion groups....... Children and Youth Ministry took care of all under our age......... So we are the only few whom cant fit into the Youth and Children Ministry and yet remain a little too young for adults........ Yet I do not feel out of place....... I thought i learnt alot alot more through them.......

Was placed in the discussion group; "Thomas"........ Led by Uncle Peter and Aunty Doris........
Evangeline, Agnes, David, Desiree, Douglas, James and Elaine are in my group....... Its really great to share spiritually with them...... Its wonderful.......

All in all, I had a really great time in the church camp and really thank God for what he has done for all of us........

I got to know alot alot alot of other peepz there as well........ It was a great time to fellowship with one another and learn from them........ :)

Two missionaries back from Japan..... Stanley and Lucy...... Nat's JC teacher...... Menon...... Uncle John....... Aunty Elaine(Not the young Elaine)....... Edwin...... Jane and Bonnie....... Chai Seng...... Jaosn...... and many many more not from the same discussion group........

Through Stanley and Lucy, I could be going to Japan to help out with shoveling snow and all.......
Through Jason, we could get an internship to AMD........
Through Uncle John, I got to know alot of stuff about property...........

Its great to know so many new peepz......

At the end of the church camp, I feedback to the committee about having a concession for tertiary students and suggested to them about the current pricing.......

Aunty Irene immediately stuffed $100 into my hands during the lunch session and jokingly exclaimed that it is mother giving money to the son....... Aunty Irene played as my mother during the fun night...... I was cast into the role of Jacob.......

Uncle Rodney officially told the next year committee that he wanted me in the church camp for the following year and paid for all the cost........

Goshhh....... Both Aunty Irene and Uncle Rodney met me for the first time at the camp...... I only had a short 5 minutes chat with Uncle Rodney before the feedback session...... It came as an agreement later that I would help with the planning committee next year.......

Its amazing....... And they all did that for the love of God....... :)

I had too much to say about the Church Camp....... Its just too wonderful........ Thank God, I will definitely go for the camp every year........

One person to thank personally would be Elaine....... Thought that we look out for each other really well...... The camp wouldnt be what it is without Elaine.......

Nat wasnt with us due to the dates clash for her USA Summer Camp....... Really wish that she could be there...... :(

And I miss her terribly though I dont show it as much....... Come back QUICKKKKK!!!!!!

posted at 6.6.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth