blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yesterday was quite nice........ Had a great dinner with the Ambassadors....... The turnout wasnt that great but it was cosy........ Thanks Reuben for the lift....... :)

I have just barely enlisted and my ORD mood is already here....... Its bad........ Theres some situation in camp......... Certain things I could not fathom what this new guy thinking about....... Just kinda dislike his way of speaking and working......... Bahhhh........

Laze around the entire day........ Sleeping it through......... To compensate what I missed yesterday.........

"Absolute Power" came to a standstill........ Haven been reading as much which come as a surprise because of the amount of leisure time I have........ Bahhhh.......

Two major applications on the way......... Really really really wish,hope and pray that I got both........ One in which Im confident of and the other not that so.......

posted at 11.5.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth