blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, May 28, 2006

Writing this entry in a tipsy kinda prose........ 3 bottles of wine and some cans of Kilkenny to boot........ Its 3.02am and I just got back from a day of chilling out with some of my best friends I ever known in SMU........

The Fab Five of course......

Had a Mahjong session with LN, Edmund and Anna after my uneventful stint in the camp.......... Afterwhich we ate dinner at Crystal Jade when Jiahui came........... Yummy food hur hur.........

Went Timbre to chill and had a little too much to drink for everyone.......... Normally I would be the most sober of them all but I still felt a droning feeling tonight........ It was a great time spent with them and a catch up session on whatever life has install for them.........

This entry is especially dedicated to my Bro; LN..........

Hell, I dont even know whether you read my blog but all I wanna say is that I will always be there for ya yeah........ A drinking partner, a confidente, a pal........... You can always come to us or me when in neeed....... You will be darn sure that we will always be there for ya.......... :)

I know you will get through this difficult phase......... Just chill and things will get better........ :)

Cheerios peepz.........
Hope you have a great weekend...........

posted at 28.5.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth