blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 22, 2006

Completed "Absolute Power"........... Not the best of endings......... Rather straightforward........ Though its still quite a good read I would comment..........

7.5/10.........

Completed "Blink" as well........ One helluva book........ Its almost like attending MPW classes once again with all the interesting experiments........ Im already salivating for "Tipping Point" as many had told me that the predecessor is much better........ Cool with a capital 'C'........ Go get "Blink" if you are interested in social phycology........... Gives you a good idea of how your unconscious mind works and its very readable......... Blink blink..........

8.5/10..........

The link below is also an experiment mentioned in "Blink"......
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/12/16/2144/8364

I have started on "Velocity" by Dean Koontz........ My first book by Koontz........ He have got rave reviews and Im drawn to that........ His works belong to my genre and Ive decided to check him out....... Will update once I got more of him...........

I realise that I feel alot for my books......... I almost feel elated when my books collection grows....... I actually miss them when they are not in my shelf.......... Like my "Da Vinci Code" with Keith, "Deception Point" and "Digital Fotress" with Herman, "The Rule Of Four" with Chloe......... Its been out for a while and it just signals to me that I will need to request for its return.........

Its like collecting stamps or figurines......... Lol......... Admittedly, Im posessive of my books......... Lol...... Its quite difficult for me to part with them to anyone.......... However the trust in my friends still supercedes the queasy feeling within......... :>

There was once when I actually squirmed when I saw my mum packing my books......... Lol....... Stopped her and commanded her to pack it back on my shelf........ Lol....... Its my babies hur hur........

Cool beans........ Now Ive got three pals who are really good with a skill; Photography........ Wei Siong, Alvin and Zhiqin....... Im really impressed with them........ The photos cum the editting work wonders......... Its freaking cool....... Will paste the link to Zhiqin's gallery........ Take a look at it........ :)

http://www.pbase.com/geordie_gallery

Cheerios peepz.........

posted at 22.5.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth