blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blogging in the dark........... Everyone deep in their sleep already......... Typing in the dark always seems like treading in uncharted waters.......... You never know where you landed up........

Life pretty mundane but Im not complaining....... Stress free life where work stops after 5....... But Im still pretty much a school person....... Rushing assignments and projects even till the wee hours still begets joy and laughter.........

The thought of bumming away this summer always appeal to me whenever I know that Im gonna drag my arse out of bed every morning in which I rise earlier than the sun....... Hahaha...... Lucky me theres always time for napping in camp......... :P

So all in all the equilibrium of sleeping hours still maintain pretty much the same as peepz who are bumming this summer........

Some updates on "Absolute Power"....... Luther died....... Gosh...... The book jacket imprinted him on it and he die 3/4 through the plot....... I thought he will be the hero to pit against Alan Richmond........ He seems the ideal guy....... But I guess David Baldacci wont use him as he cant be romantically link to anyone and the romance aspect of the novel will come undone........ Lol....... Reaching the last leg of this book before I moved on to "Blink".......

Alright, alright....... I know Im pretty slow to even start reading "Blink" now........ But better than never........ Will critique "Absolute Power" when Im done....... :P

Im kinda hooked to DOTA recently....... But its really fun....... Hook seems rather mild in my case....... Its pretty much between Addictive and Compulsive.......... Lol...... But if I dont play now, I wont get to play when school kicks in once again in August....... So its justified hur hur.........

This entry kinda like blabbering gibberish.......... :P
But im in the mood for nonsense........ Kekeke....... :P
Ciaoz peepz....... Got a boat to catch in a few hours time.........

posted at 17.5.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth