blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 08, 2006

Back again......... Wheeeeeee........
Life been rather good........

As stated on my previous entry, I shall give some update on my Army life now....... Posted to CCO Office as an Administrative Spec........ Felt rather sore at first when I didnt get the Instructor posting I yearn for....... Until I knew what I was in for.........

Theres work only in the morning and the late afternoon when theres some units booking in and out........ In between, Im prolly gaming, napping, chatting or eating.......... And I get to book out everyday which suits me fine as I need to clear my school admin matters in the evening.......

Army life has never been so fine........ :P

Just came back from the Ambassador Retreat at NACLI........ Its a really beautiful place........ Will photo blogged once I lay my hands on them....... Got to know some other Ambassadors really well...... I prolly got along best with Reuben, Lynette, Elle, Jiamin, Wen Yun, Naresh and several others....... I think the peepz in the corp are some of the most impressive and prolific students in SMU....... Anyway, the retreat had been great....... Its fun as well........ The only drawback was the lack of sleep........

"Absolute Power" kinda nice...... Halfway through......... Think the action gonna start really soon........

Gonna play some DOTA games before tucking in for bed......... Cheerios.......

posted at 8.5.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth