blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, April 28, 2006

Wheeeeee....... Gotten back all my results........
Fallen short of my optimistic aim but I still feel rather good about it.......

A,A,A- and B........

Stinking Stats....... Though Prof Tan already did his best and I did mine but it still didnt stimulate the part of the brain that dealt with numbers.......

A stumbling block will always appear in every semester....... Next semester might have a few....... Its gonna be harder and harder........

Will blog about my first day in army after two years after my dinner........ Its gonna be a long entry........

=)

posted at 28.4.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth