blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Urrrggghhhh.......

Where did my green beret go??? Sighh~~~~ I freakin spent half the day trying to find the darn thing......... And finally I gave up and decided to borrow it from Dewei....... Gonna meet him at 2145 and decided to have a quick one at blogger...........

Anyway, Im going to serve my remainder of 4 months this summer with the army........ Posted back to Tekong once again and have no idea where will I be?? Really praying that I will get back to Gryphon and as an instructor rather than some administration staff......... That will bore me to tears.........

Gonna be back in my greeny uniform once again........ Urrrrgggghhhhhh.......

Alright, I gotta take a slow walk to meet Dewei before coming back to blog about my Bangkok Trip......... Cheerios.......

posted at 26.4.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth