blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wheeeee......

Had a good lunch over at "Tao" with Nat, Chloe and Tim...... I must admit the service really awesome over there.......
  • They actually inform Chloe that it was raining and advised her to bring an umbrella
  • They offered Nat newspaper when they thought she was alone
  • They saw Nat stopped eating the salad platter and actually asked whether she wanted a swap for something else even when the dish is eaten halfway
  • They wanted to help me heat up my soup when they noticed that my soup was left untouch for a while as im busy sampling other yummy dishes

The only sucky part is that they have no toilets...... Anyway, the food kinda yummy and the service awesome...... What else can i say.......

The restaurant over at Paradiz Centre beside Subway...... Lunch is around 20++ and dinner's at 25++....... SMU students get some discount..... The bill came up $28.70 per pax for a 7 course lunch(Charged at dinner price as its public holiday)....... *Slurps*

Afterwhich, we went to Suntec for some undies shopping...... I meant for Chloe and Nat while Tim and I stood around and chat...... Kekeke......

Leave me high and dry after a day of shopping...... Was dead tired as i stayed up watching "Lost" the night before........

Some real hot and great stuff happened in the early evening...... Wooooottt....... Some dance performances, literature discussions, soothing music to the ears....... POWER...... :p


posted at 11.1.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth