blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, January 09, 2006

Almost halfway through "Prey"...... Its not happening yet hur hur..... Kinda dry...... But i guess the good part coming soon enough......

I have been actively searching for places that sell cheap books..... Nat's offered a channel through internet purchasing...... Certainly cheap enough but the book's condition may not reach my expectations...... I will still seek Nat's help since its her forte nowadays..... kekeke..... :P

"Bras Brasah" came up from google following my search strings...... *Knocks my own head*
Should have thought of it when i need cheap books....... BAH......

Reading is not cheap first hand...... 16 bucks a book and about 3 books a month..... Do the math..... 48 bucks off my allowance every month...... Urrgghhh....... Lucky that my reading speed rather slow...... If i had Nat's, ill be broke faster than you say "rayisdirtpoor".......

Titles on my hit list;

"Sphere" by Michael Crichton
"Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
"The Enemy" by Lee Child
"Mary Mary" by James Patterson

Wanna try novels by Dean Koontz..... Heard some rave reviews......

Anyone read anything from Kazuo Ishiguro???

Cheerios peepz......

posted at 9.1.06 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth