blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, December 19, 2005

Wheeeee...... Long time since ive blogged hur hur...... Lotsa updates......

Finished the first book of Harry Potter...... Kekeke..... The philosopher stone.......
Im sure lotsa peepz prolly have read Harry Potter and probably need no review on that hur hur...... And yeah yeah yeah, i know im a little late for Harry Potter but than never hur......

Current read: Bangkok 8....... Thanks to Natalie for this read as i "koped" from her..... Kekeke......

First performance of Rhymn Of Praise really fanstastic....... Its really kinda impromptu but i had lotsa fun...... The crowd kinda enjoyed it too....... Praise the Lord...... Took some photos with the glittering costumes and the painted faces....... Will photo blog once Elaine sent me.......

Went Wala with Kiat and Qiang........ Bahhh..... Finally caught "Unexpected" in their full cast..... I would say that im kinda disappointed...... Their music are too metal for my liking....... The singer really good though...... No doubts about that.....

Caught "King Kong" with Kiat as well...... Three long hours hur hur...... Gosh..... I enjoy the show more when they are all on the island....... With the fight with the T-Rex cum all the slimy insects...... Remake still a remake...... The transportation of King Kong is still a mystery...... Lol......

Thats about all for this few days....... The entry below aint really meant for the public eyes..... Keke..... But if you insists on reading then prepare yourself for the mushy mushy stuff then..... :P

For my baby,

One, two, three, four, five,
How fast the time flies us by,
Breaking into six.

Six months of precious time spent together hur hur...... *Grinz*...... Through it all hur hur..... Stresses in school, examinations mugging, project meetings...... Through the good and the bad...... Just wanna thank you and say how much i am grateful for you standing by me through all the tough times...... Without you by my side, i probably would have given up halfway...... My results are attributed to ya as well......

Weird antics I have,
Unreasonable mood swings,
You withstand it all.

Though I always have nitty gritty issues to complain and often draws into crazy emotional moodswings but you have always endure through and forgive me time and time again as i spoil your mood, make you sad and angry....... Thank you baby for your gracious and unbounded patience to actually stand my craziness......

Natalie Boon Jia Jing,
Can never love you enough,
A statement hold true.

Dear, dear..... Maybe you have hear it many times but i will still like to reiterate this;
I LOVE YOU..... Happy six months......

Yours,
Ray


posted at 19.12.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth