blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, December 01, 2005

Studying is a dread........ Bahhhh...... Taking a break through blogging......
Endure...... Arrrggghhhhh........

Anyway, my previous entry states that my next read gonna be "Lake House"..... But upon closer inspection, "Lake House" is a sequel to "When The Wind Blows"...... Bahhh...... Gonna hunt for it before reading both of them at one go......

Switched to "Amazonia"........ Gosh, kick ass....... About 1/3 through....... Kinda addictive...... Im reading more of my novel than my texts...... Bahhh......

Networking SUCKS BIG TIME...... Shoulda get the exemption for it.........
Stupid Ray........

posted at 1.12.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth