blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lol..... This entry is dedicated to Miss Sim Sue Ann...... Gald to be in your honoured 5....... I have posted something like that before..... Stashing it somewhere in that thick archives...... Lol......

Anyway, i shall post my 10 weird random facts....... Why 10?? Lol..... To make up for my bimbotic reply on my tag board....... Lol..... I thought it was a greeting until Natalie enlightened me.......

1: The frequency in which i soiled my own pants is astounding...... My ass always seems to let me down at the most crunching and vital moments....... An incredible average of like 2 times a year even till now...... *Blush*
*Audience Gasps*

2. I have never fail in an interview before...... And i seriously hope that it will last me through my life. :)

3. I am a carrier of a genetic blood disorder...... Beta Thalassemia Minor....... I only knew that when i am 21 and thought that it was aids or some chronic diseases contracted....... Pardon my ignorance...... :)

4. My longest record for devouring a Snicker bar was about an hour odd.......

5. I am proud of the fact that i came through a broken past and the experiences steel my character in ways that nothing can ever come close....... Poverty has the means to make a better man out of people.......

6. I have never fought in my life...... Physically i meant.......

7. I have never travel out of Asia before....... Have only been to Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China......

8. Though i completed an IT diploma and currently pursuing an IT related degree..... Im not much better in fixing a computer than the tribesman in Somalia......

9. My perception of romance is just savouring the moment with the person you love...... Things which you do or the geographic location doesnt really matter....... Sitting by the bus stop in Ulu Sembawang eating a 70 cents beehoon or boating by River Thames indulging in caviar dont make much of a difference to me.......

10. Last but definitely not least;

I find Sue Ann to be a great and fascinating friend...... A cheerful person which always bring smiles wherever she go....... The kind of friend that you would like to hang out with and regret not knowing earlier....... :)

BONUS FACT:
Ray is good with words and flattery...... LOL..... :P
Though the previous point still holds...... :)

Cheerios Sue.......
May you have a blessed and great 2006.......

posted at 28.12.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth