blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gosh...... The 500 bucks as a Head Teaching Assistant of LTB is certainly tough to earn......

So many things to prepare even before the term starts......
*Faints at the sight of the documents that i need to prepare*

A weird thought hit me while im showering........ Bahhhh.......

Incoherent entry coming up..... *Siren blared*
I could almost sense it.......

A "Haiku" in the making,
Swirling in the mind,
Trying to grapple with it.

Jiahui sending none of hers,
Everything is hers,
So what is hers and not hers.

Lol, two lousy and unconventional Haiku just depicts what i did for the last 5 minutes...... Alright, enough of my gibberish.....

Cheerios peepz......

posted at 14.12.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth