blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Blogging in Adrian's room while waiting for the final player of the mahjong session to arrive......

Things that are going on in my mind are swirling like a tornado...... Making me real dizzy and crazy....... I seriously will not understand certain matters...... The girly side of me emerged like Loch Ness breaking through the calm lake....... Bahhhh......

Apparently, Nessie had sorta submerged back into where she belongs....... Under the lake....... Once in a while, Nessie will always emerged from her abode and creates some fuss........ Damage control had been done by the local police and hopefully, Nessie would not rise again.......

Jia Huan ah Jia Huan..... Come quick and start the ball rolling.......
Cheerios.....

posted at 21.12.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth