blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, November 23, 2005


~My Facial Expression Looks Exactly Like My Bro


Hohoho...... As per caption of the picture....... Goshh...... Throughout my years on mother Earth, not once had i thought i actually look like my brother but this picture sorta caught me there.......

Anyway, the picture was taken when i am running in the New Balance Real Run in Sentosa...... Reminds me of tough running on sand.......

Been surviving on a few hours of sleep for the past few days as the S.E group rushing for the presentation...... Slept over in school yesterday........ Bahhhh....... And i haven start mugging for the finals yet........ Im so dead.......

Senior week in church's service, a senior rejected my seat offer on the train and a disturbing scene where a senior sweared vulgarities at the bus driver........ All in theme hur hur.......

Alright, gotta rush and put an end to this S.E crap........
Cheerios........

posted at 23.11.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth