blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, November 05, 2005

Completed "1st To Die"...... Not bad at all...... Got me entertained...... James Patterson tried to plant several twists towards the end of the plot..... Somehow i just felt those twists wasnt too impactful..... Oh well, the book still kept me till the wee hours...... Kinda addictive in a way......

7.5/10

Bahhh..... Completing this rendered me novel-less once again...... Its so expensive to buy a novel and peepz prolly know that i buy novels more than i rent...... Therefore, im urging fellow avid readers to trade novels with me....... :P

Tag me if ya interested.......

Went for the poly talk with my dean today...... It felt kinda great to be back in familiar turf..... The talk wasnt too good..... Students appearing to be nonchalent with the talk and participation from the crowd really pathetic...... Quite a experience as the dean put us on a spot by asking questions spontanously..... We just had to think of an answer upon summoning......

Those juniors put me to shame...... Sigh~~~ Its really bad...... But then again, it just highlight the differences that SMU transformed us to be.......

Week 12 already....... Baaaahhhh.......

2 more days till vertical marathon..... Im so dead..... My legs still kinda sore from the soccer session and i deemed myself unfit at the present moment...... Bahhh..... Just gotta bite through it hur hur......

When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going......
My Bro used to preach that unto me...... And im gonna use it as a mantra during the climb and the stress period now...... Project hinges on my shoulder..... Heavy hur hur......

Ciaoz peepz......
Godspeed....... :>

posted at 5.11.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth