blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Cleared "Networking" presentation today..... Kinda good i guessed...... Professor was grinning throughout the presentation and looked rather impressed..... :P

Next up will be the "Intro Econs" presentation tomorrow..... Hope it will be as good if not better than my previous two..... I really gotta banged on this presentation to flip me back on track with my grades..... Bahhhh..... And thats maybe the sole reason that forced me to anchor the group..... Bahhhh......

My nose runs like Carl Lewis and Maurice Greene...... Goshhh..... Making my day kinda miserable even till now...... Took a well deserved nap but it still hasnt got any better..... Gotta hope that it will be better tomorrow......

One more, just one more then a slight breather before embarking on SE and examinations.....

Gotta meet Professor Ben tomorrow.... Great mystery surrounding it as Yeow Leong refuses to even hint what is the meeting about.....

Cheerios and night guys.....

posted at 15.11.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth