blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just had dinner that comprises of a two piece chicken meal from some Western stall...... Mum wanted to go on a diet and yet ate the entire pack of fries and stole half a piece of chicken from me....... Lol..... Way to go, Mum..... What a great diet plan.......

Got a shock when Mum asked me who i wanna invite for my Bro's wedding that's scheduled November next year...... I thought the question kinda premature and guess what? The hotel are already fully booked...... Goshhh...... Its one year away and its fully booked...... Didnt know that wedding preparation goes to such extend........ Ya gotta booked your dinner a year earlier......
Anyway, i just asked for one slot....... :p

Is it just me or everyone else..... I seem to remember pain more vividly than joy.......
A queer thought that struck me when im in a lift...... Weird......

I re-evaluated my character....... Im egoistic, insensitive and selfish....... I have a bad character...... Its just bad and i know it...... Bahhh......

Chatted with Mum for abit and got to know about second auntie medical conditions....... It doesnt sounds good....... Affectionately as "Ji Yi" (Hokkien)..... Shes a great cook...... I simply love her cooking....... Used to stay in her house during my holidays and played with my cousins then...... It was fun and we were real naughty those days but she seldom got angry...... Always treating me to a good meal in Macdonalds...... Pampering me with Ang Bao and gifts every now and then even though she is never well to do to begin with........

Struck with a horrible disease, "Ji Yi" currently combating it with chemotherapy...... Started losing hair and the once cheery face appear gaunt now...... Its really saddening to hear that......
"Ji Yi", please be strong in fighting this disease......

This entry will be dedicated to my beloved "Ji Yi".......

"Please be strong and get well soon..... Though im already an adult now but i still want you to bring me to Macdonald just like before"

-Ah Teng-

posted at 25.10.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth