blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I realised a really uncanny thing about myself.....

I always seems to hurt others and myself based on just what i say and not what i really feel.....
It has happened so many times till i really feel drained......

Im really a smooth, crude, lewd, cranky and flirtatious style of communicator...... I do it to the effect of making people laugh, entertain and to communicate...... Apparently, it doesnt work for some......

Ive tried but sometimes its really very restraining to not be myself.......
Hence i sometimes say the most hurtful stuff.......

Friends do not take it to mind and i only do it to friends...... They will rebuked me, bicker back and at the end of the day, we will all laugh together...... Hence, no matter how people insult me, i will not take it to heart....... The only thing i do not crack jokes about is heritage, parents, religion etc.....

Some illustrations of what i meant by what i say does not equate to what i feel;

I always joked that "Bird" is a mugger and i despised her...... The truth is i have never once despised her.....

I always teased Alfred for his punctured speed in programming...... The truth is i feel that he is the most well versed programmer in the group and the most respected as well.....

I always shelled Shermaine for being "low class" (Di Ji) during LTB...... The truth is Shermaine is probably one of the most important member of the group.......

The list just goes on........

But i know someone who don't bicker back...... Got hurt many times..... And i felt worse than her because im the root of it all......

All the disagreements are started by me..... Me, me and me....... All because of my stupid mouth........

I really wish that one day, i will become the person to get angry instead...... Something that really anger me that i can become angry about......

Why do i have the queer thought???
Its really because that i dont want to have the impression that its always me that is destroying the dynamics....... Why its always me???

Urrrggghhhhh...... This sucks, sucks bad..... Sucks to the core......
Bah bah.......

posted at 26.10.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth