blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, October 29, 2005

Got this really cool URL from Sue's blog.....
Didnt really know what is the basis of the calculation...... Oh well.....

My blog is worth $2258.16........

Anyway, friends that read my previous entry and shown care and concern towards me....... Im really touched and moved....... Thank you so much, gals and guy....... Lol...... Quoting from Jiahui;

Everyone is happy and shiny...... Or along that line...... Bahhh...... Ya guys get the picture......

One of my pal won a IPOD Nano by standing 6 hours on one leg while the other is always suspended in the air...... What a feat..... He got the entire GSR 8 clan behind him...... Way to go......

Gratz Wei Siong...... Respect to the fullest...... :>

posted at 29.10.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth