blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bahhhh.......

Food for thoughts...... Food for thoughts......
Guy with a attitude and I got the brunt of it all...... I ended up being the bad guy.......

Applause, applause.......

My view point.....
I cant stand peepz not giving two shit for other peepz feelings...... Especially someone whom is close to me being the victim of some real shitty attitude...... And i reacted in a rude way in which i could have done better...... But that smug face on the guy got the better of me...... Oh well..... Life is great....... Maybe next time i should remain indifferent when anyone i care for was being subjected to some kind of attitude......

Hohohoho....... Merry Christmas.......

Standing ovation to the biggest loser in the world....... Well done, Ray...... Bravo......

posted at 16.10.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth