blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sliding under the law of gravity........
Free falling......
Drifting like my mandarin surname.......

In C.A.T class now..... Feeling real restless.....
The reason behind is really something which remains like the black hole......

Do everyone get that once in a while??? Did somebody curse me or something.......
Suddenly feeling like the android in the movie which i have forgotten the title........

I have everything going for me....... Yet im feeling quite the opposite right now...... Such a weird guy i am...... Freakish yeah......

:<

posted at 1.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth