blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life been busy busy busy hur hur......
Its been long since i blogged about my novels......

"Blinded" kinda stuck with me for quite some time and im about to finish it...... Its almost ending and Sterling hadnt really come alive...... Just gotta read on to find out.......

Two interesting paragraphs from the book...... Stephen White had an unique way of writing..... Crude but sometimes hilarious epitomized through the character Sam...... Here goes;

"Certainly not a God who gave a hoot whether Notre Dame beat Michigan. My old man once told me that if God cares who wins a football game while people are starving in Africa, we can all just give up. That hell on earth is just round the corner. My old man was not a genius, far from it, but he got that right."

~Sam, Page 404, Blinded~

"'I forgot to turn my phone back on. Damn.' I hit the little on button, and the phone came alive and immediately started probing the atmosphere for a cell tower to mate with. Once the slutty little thing had finished getting intimate with some new anonymous electric partner, I checked my voicemail"

~Sam, Page 424, Blinded~

Not bad a read till now..... Ratings soon......

Cheerios peepz.......

posted at 6.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth