blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, September 23, 2005

Just came back from the badminton training..... M.I.A from training for quite a while and decided i should commit a little more to the team......

Didnt manage to get dinner before the training and only came to regret it afterwards...... Lotsa sprinting and jumping exercises and i almost puked after doing 5 sets of it...... Strokes kinda shitty...... Bahhh......

Had a great supper with the team and thanks Issey for the ride.......

Done with "The Broker"........ Addictive read but not the best from Grisham...... Its still quite good i would say.......

8/10......

Currently with "Cry To Heaven" from Anne Rice...... My second try at it...... I tried reading that way back in secondary and i could not get past the first chapter...... Very descriptive and draggy...... Not really my kind but i will give it another shot......

ZzzzZZZzzzZZZz monster urging me to hibernate......
Cheerios peepz.....

posted at 23.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth