blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Im just so grateful to God...... :>

What a great day.......

Its about 3am now and just back from a hectic day and a nice chilling session with my Puesto Avion brothers.......
Two messages i brought home with me...... Two valuable valuable messages......

Though im quite sure that the brothers of Puesto Avion are not reading my blog but i will still dedicate this to them.......

"Thank you bros for making such a crazy and hectic module seems so fun and enjoyable...... Though I may not get the A+ i hanker after through this module but I am so dead sure that at the end of the day, i will get something even more valuable than the results; The brotherhood we have fostered since the very first day. Once again I thank you Bros from the bottom of my heart."

~Proud Fraternity Member Of Puesto Avion~

For my beloved dearie, Natalie......

~
Am always thankful to God,
As you are by me,
With your unwavering love.
~

Yet another lame Haiku...... But a shot from me..... Cut me some slacks yeah.......

Night peepz........

posted at 20.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth