blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, September 30, 2005

Hmm..... Been long since i last update my bloggie.....

COZ my Fujitsu is down..... Arrrggghhhh......

And im like so disgusting...... Been procrastinating to hop down to Henderson Road to get her fix..... Baahhhh...... Blogging through my Bro's......

This week had been stressful but its over now....... And all hell break lose next week......

2 midterms and 5 assignments DEADlines......
Woooootttt....... Orgasmic workload....... Im gonna get so high.......

Deado.......

posted at 30.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth