blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, September 13, 2005

After being "novel-less" for a few days, i finally drag my arse into San's....... As usual, i did my fair share of shortlisting through the net....... "Kite Runner" and "Hour Game" was kinda decided......

Popped into San's and the first book i noted was "The Broker", Im really a sucker for Grisham...... Though i checked out "Hour Game" but i already knew what i wanted....... Its really just formalities reading the blurps of the shortlisted ones to sorta do justice to them......

F.T class kinda interesting today....... If going by the trainer's words, i do qualify as a gentleman based on my "performance" on my first date with Nat...... LOL...... Its really an interesting class...... I took solace with what the trainer said;

"You do not need to be rich or good looking to get a girl, you just need to be well-mannered."

I guess i certainly fall short on the first two criterion but at least i can bank on the mannerism factor yeah.......

Cheerios all......
Peace out......

posted at 13.9.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth