blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, August 03, 2005

~Yawn~
Cooped myself at home after work...... Plonked myself onto the bed and finished the "Tribulation Force".
Was kinda cool until the romance part kicked in....... Kinda anti-climatic if ya ask..........

Lol......... Next book would be the third installment of the series.......
Gonna head down to San's to see whether they have it though........

A quote i like from the novel;

"This millenium old account reads as fresh to me as tomorrow's newspaper"

~Buck, "Tribulation Force"~

Dad kinda fell in love with Clingy..... Teasing and playing with him more than ever..... Its so hilarious to see the other side of dad..... :>

Gotta drag my arse to work........ Really dreading work....... Arrrggghhhh...... Its almost ending, hold out yah.........

Badminton training after that....... Looking forward to training......... :>

Sha sha sha!!!

posted at 3.8.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth