blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, August 20, 2005

Work had officially end for me over at Exel...... Bitter sweet hur hur......
Leaving Exel after my four months stint == :> + :<

Caught Wedding Crasher with Nat, Chloe, Joseph and Bird........ Lmao...... The show really cracks me....... The dining scene when Vince Vaughan was given a hand job is a real killer....... His expression is darn hilarious......

A good laugh ensured........ :>

Nat fallen prey once again to whatever ache that a homo serpian could possibly ache from...... Bahhh...... Once again, the dad persona of me surfaced..... Lol..... Never in my life had i been that way..... Love could really do wonders hur hur........

18th......

Cloud nine when i received the imperial edict...... Was real sweet..... Thanks...... :>
Chatted about lotsa stuff..... Or rather im the one that does most of the talking....... Keke..... :P

"......... but you could have easily find a girl."

I think thats what you said to me or something along that line........ It may been true in a certain sense......

~
But its definitely not easy to find a girl thats willing to:

cook minestrone soup for me.
listen attentively to crap and laugh at my senseless jokes.
appreciate my cold humour.
tolerate at my insensitivity and nonsense.
appreciate the little little things that i did.


The list could just go on forever.......
And the most important thing is the willingness to love......
And i thank God for her........

Happy 2
~

The past three days had been great for me...... Happy like bird...... La la la......
:>

Convocation tomorrow........ Gotta ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz
Night bloggie........

posted at 20.8.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth