blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, August 28, 2005

Went for the New Balance real run..... Woot...... The aftermath of it is triple 'S'..... Sleepy, Shag and Shiok.......

The sand's a bitch though...... Pushing my mental to the limit......... Puked a little at the finishing point....... Bahhh......

Sent Nat for her choir session before sleeping my way back from the West........

Wheeeeee........ Cleared most of my stuff...... Stuff are starting to flood in....... Adrenalin pumping hur hur...... School starting to get interesting hur hur.......

Going for the evening service at Wesley......
Cheerios......

posted at 28.8.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth