blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, August 04, 2005

5am......... Wheeeeee........

Midnight entries always draw the most cranky and erratic part of me.........
Not much of an idea to write either........ Just cruising along what my mind advocates........

Arrrgghhhhh........ 2 hours more and i gotta prepare for work......... Real sucky.........

Gaaahhhh......... Hate working....... So so so prefer schooling days...........

Other than the monetary compensation, theres really nothing to look forward to the working life........

Just wanna row my boat with that someone and have a good read........... :P
I found her......... :P

Ciaozzz...........

posted at 4.8.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth